Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Morning Blues and Crack

Its Monday morning, weathers gray and the mood blue. Am sitting in front of my computer and gazing at it like a baffled child. My boss walks by and stops by my digs, and I think he said, “Susheel, it’s a beautiful day, why don’t you buy yourself some beer and drive off, of course its all paid!”

“Whoa, thanx very much sir, but if I have a hangover, can I take off tomorrow as well??”

“Why ofcourse, you can take the whole week off and perhaps take a cruise to the Bahamas at my cost, what’d you say??”

“God Almighty Jesus Holy Christ the son of Virgin Mary born in a barn with 3 wise cracks from around the world., are you for real??!!”

“Absolutely amigo, I’ll even throw in some supermodels if you like and book the prez suite aboard the Queen Liz, with all frills attached.., whattasay?”

“You are the genie outta that friggin old lamp in those stories brother, how about some change to blow on the trip, y’know, its kinda expensive out there and you haven’t given me a raise since I caught you pants down with your secy 3 weeks ago..??”

Wishes, hallucinations, dreams, fantasies etc are all by-products of crack.
I Just got one on my head for hearing my boss wrong!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

besides mirroring my sentiments and those of every slogging slug i know, your blog was a respite from the blues!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cultural Creative

81%

Modernist

69%

Materialist

69%

Romanticist

63%

Postmodernist

56%

Idealist

50%

Existentialist

50%

Fundamentalist

38%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com