Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Resolving Kashmir issue.......

Yesterday, I went to this restaurant near my office for lunch., since for some reason, my office lunch rule states, “Shoot the late comers”., I was in a terrible hurry. There’s even a hall of 'game' in our lobby with the heads of victims hanging from the wall looking very surprised, apparently shot from the back while trying to flee. Don’t know what the moose did to be there, though!

So I placed my order and ended up having all the time to solve all the world’s crisis., no not that one, but most of it.

I read an old mag, old because the stains of slammed cockroaches and remnants of some mosquito parts had to be scratched out from entire paragraphs in order to continue reading, and I caught up with an interesting article.

Apparently there was this congregation of actors, directors, musicians and journalists from across the borders meeting up at the Indo-Pak border to exchange pleasantries, and organize shows in both countries to encourage cross-border brotherhood. This program was sponsored, aided and abetted by both govts, and there was frenzy in the air.

I heaved a sigh of relief, cuz a reprieve was born to civilians, who were the usual victims of terrorist attacks in the valley and elsewhere.
Thanks to the discovery of the common enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cultural Creative

81%

Modernist

69%

Materialist

69%

Romanticist

63%

Postmodernist

56%

Idealist

50%

Existentialist

50%

Fundamentalist

38%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com