Friday, May 13, 2005

Hi There! Who are you??

Consider this: when you are not home, strangers visit your place, look around and leave, some come back regularly but some come by accident, even some trespass, but nobody leaves a trail or a hint or a message. And all this you are aware of, but can do nothing about. Good feeling?? Think not.

This website is my virtual home. And this message is for all you nice people to show me a sign you were here, better still, share your opinion and comment. Regular visitors will get a cake on your birthday, no matter which corner of the world you are in. (Ofcourse, am kidding, what do you think?)… no but really, I would love to know if there are any one out there that visit my blog regularly?? Am a very sociable person and have absolutely no traits of a serial killer, nor will I invite you home and store you up in my refrigerator and No, am not linked to any terrorist group.

Am a very nice person that, very rarely, say thrice a month, send unruly pedestrians in groups, to where they belong – between my tire grooves. I know what you are thinking, “Hey, what tire is this guy using?”

So people, next time you come here, be nice and drop a line. There’s no more joy than making new friends without boundaries.
Thankyou.

5 Comments:

Blogger nishat said...

Alrite then...u didn't leave the readers with much of a choice:)

So Good Work!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Susheel Nair said...

hey fakereality

thanx for your response. really appreciate. the cake I talked about is on its way.
thanx brother.

Susheel

9:52 AM  
Blogger nishat said...

Correction...thanx sister:)

I m waitin fr the cake!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Susheel Nair said...

Oh! Sister it is then.
My house caught fire while I tried baking your cake. I have no insurance, no friends, no relatives, no money and no place to go to. right now, am in the beach flying kites and eating mud. pls pass this mail to 15 of your friends and microsoft will pay you $350,000,000, because Bill Gates is mad.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! And in the spirit of spontaneity (which I had to look up to spull correctly), I have now posted to make a permanent public record that I have been *here* :D

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cultural Creative

81%

Modernist

69%

Materialist

69%

Romanticist

63%

Postmodernist

56%

Idealist

50%

Existentialist

50%

Fundamentalist

38%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com